Ty Ty’s Biscuits
These are the biscuits Tyson loves!
Ty Ty’s Biscuit Recipe
- 2 1/2 c natural whole wheat (we used coconut) flour
- 1 organic egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp organic beef stock (you can also use chicken or veggie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour stock into wheat flour & mix with your hands. Add egg & mix well.
- Form into marble sized balls.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet & bake about 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Store any extra in airtight containers in refrigerator or freezer.
- Fill in your treats to your 4BF Crazy Bounce Rope or Ball and watch your pup enjoy and work his/her brain!
ENJOY and send us pictures/videos if you try! Tell us what you think! Share your recipes so we can try them too!!! STAY TUNED FOR VIDEOS COMING SOON!