These are the biscuits Tyson loves!
Ty Ty’s Biscuit Recipe
- 2 1/2 c natural whole wheat (we used coconut) flour
- 1 organic egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp organic beef stock (you can also use chicken or veggie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour stock into wheat flour & mix with your hands. Add egg & mix well.
- Form into marble sized balls.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet & bake about 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Store any extra in airtight containers in refrigerator or freezer.
- Fill in your treats to your 4BF Crazy Bounce Rope or Ball and watch your pup enjoy and work his/her brain!
ENJOY and send us pictures/videos if you try! Tell us what you think! Share your recipes so we can try them too!!! STAY TUNED FOR VIDEOS COMING SOON!Read More >>
This peanut butter and banana combination will keep them howling!
Hound Dog Treats Recipe
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 organic egg
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 c peanut butter
- LOTS OF LOVE
- Combine all ingredients mashing bananas well.
- Form into bite sized balls.
- Place in sprayed cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Store any extra mix in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer to thaw later.
- Stuff in your 4BF Crazy Bounce Balls & Rope and watch your best friend go crazy!
Remember to always check with your vet for any allergy issues and to make sure these ingredients are ok for your particular dog’s digestion.Read More >>
Our pups are very particular about what they get in their Crazy Bounce Ball. We swear by it for crate training and it is great for a cool down or a calm down activity when you have house guests coming in and someone (not naming names here… Tyson…) can’t calm down his wiggle butt excitement). Let’s face it, not everyone is a dog person… I know, it shocked the heck out of us too.
We are going to have original recipes available for fun 4BF filling ideas in upcoming posts and cannot wait to hear how you are filling yours!
- I make a makeshift icing piper out of a plastic baggy with the corner cut off to put the pureed goodies inside. Yogurt or quality puree of your choice… I fill the ball about half way and pop the whole thing in a freezer bag and then into the freezer.
- Bite sized treats for a quick brain workout… we use this for those quick fix situations where we need our buddies to take a chill pill.
- Peanut butter!!! So simple, but so loved! I use that little piper for this with a little bigger slice of the corner cut off.
We grew up with pets, we went with our parents to buy our pets’ food, toys and accessories, but it took us being ‘pawrents’ ourselves to really start to try and process what is out there for our fur babies. When it came to chew toys we went with the plush, durable nylon or plastic toys and called it a day.
When we agreed on being the US counterpart to 4BF and put all our eggs in that basket, we immersed ourselves in the pet industry and the standards for dog toys. We were shocked to find out there are no regulations on what is manufactured and sold to pet owners. We had our own toxicity reports done and looked up the toxicity reports and what competing manufacturers put in their pet playables. We knew our factory in Mexico City had access to the safest rubber and their formula was the purest we could possibly come by. In addition to that, they manufacture our toys in a facility that exceeds standards given. Our rubber is tapped in Oaxaca and South America, which is actually where rubber’s story began with the Aztec and Mayan cultures. We take pride in knowing we are bringing rubber back to its roots and bringing the best to your best friends. You can find a “Behind the Scenes” video that shows you how we make our fillable Crazy Bounce Ball. It is a crowd favorite.
In all our research here are the top 5 reasons why you want natural rubber dog toys:
- Rubber trees are harvested in a tapping process and the tree is not cut down. It is a sustainable material that the World Wildlife Fund backs.
- It is non-toxic and there is no need for plastics and chemical fillers to be added. It is perfect just the way nature intended.
- The material gives and does not splinter. If the material is broken, it comes out in chunks that are easily discarded when supervised play is happening, or better yet, you can recycle natural rubber.
- It is actually good for dental hygiene and easy to clean. We pop ours in the dishwasher!
- It bounces, it is tough, weather resistant, slobber resistant and doesn’t smell like artificial garbage, petroleum or have an oily texture, which is perfection for our best friends.